Fortnite Season 5 Tips and Tricks: Battle Royale, currently the most popular game, Update 5.0 known as Zero Point Season 5. What does this fifth season, have to offer Fortnite fans? From the very beginning, the player will notice changes on the map: a desert, a mysterious area called Stealthy Stronghold surrounded by watchtowers, a battle arena called Colossal Coliseum, new cities, and crystalline sand.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
If you did not participate in the Galactus Event from Chapter 4 of Season 2, you should definitely should have. Now, in Season 5, we’re leaving Marvel behind and welcoming bounty hunters to save the island. After Galactus showed a zero point in Chapter 2 of Season 4, our challenge is to fix that in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5.
In this article, we’re going to uncover a bunch of Fortnite Season 5 secret tips and tricks that you need to learn. This includes a comprehensive guide to all the new fish in the game, such as the Zero Point Fish and the Rift Fish. We will also cover new map locations such as the Zero Point, Stealthy Stronghold, Colossal Colosseum, Hunter’s Haven, and Salty Towers. New changes to the appearance of chests and the loot pool. There are also helpful tips for using shotguns. There are also new techniques and methods to help you win more fights using the Mandalorian Amban sniper rifle. And also there are lots of other cool new features from Fortnite Season 5.
All of these tips and tricks are new and are not explained elsewhere. They also work in all Battle Royale game modes, including Arena, Public Matches, and Creation. Finally, these secrets are very helpful and I highly suggest you use them in your games.
Fortnite Season 5 Tips and Tricks
Before we get started, let’s talk about some of the changes that will be made in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5. Let’s start with new, or rather old, locations. If you open the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 map, you will find that it has been heavily updated in the center of the island. You will find the Colossal Colosseum, which, as the name suggests, is huge. This is a Roman-style stadium with NPCs and a lot of loots. Every time you enter the Colossal Colosseum, you see something new in it. No spoilers, but it’s great. Let’s start with Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Tips and Tricks:
Tips and Tricks
- The first tip we can give you is to choose a few drop spots and keep them in those locations at all times. Get used to the various bus routes that you can get off at these locations and find out where all the chests are. Falling is one of the important elements of the game when you land before your opponent. Then you can easily remove them!
- On the island you will find the “zero point“ that Galactus created during the event, but this place is not marked. However, we found him and started climbing, thinking that something cool was about to happen. If you turn it on, all you get is a blinding white light on the screen and 20 shield points. They also throw 6 meters at you in a random direction.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 also has a lot of NPCs that are hidden in unnamed places. You can find these locations on the map fairly easily, but don’t expect a lot of loot. These NPCs are fun, but they don’t help in general terms.
- A good place to stay is a new place called Hunters Haven. It is located in the same place as the Guardians’ graveyard. It’s a cool place that gives you lots of good loot. If you find an underground bunker, you will be happy. More on the Fornite map by clicking here
Guns go Bang Bang
- There are many changes to the weapon mechanics for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5. Shotguns are gone. Even high-explosive rifles were seized. SMG Tacs, LMG, Revolver, Range AR, Fire Traps, and Emergency Beds are no longer part of Fortnite Battle Royale.
- New weapon – “Dragon’s breath” shotgun. This gun can fire up to four rounds at the same time and has a long firing range but is best up close. there is a long reload time so have another gun at the ready.
- When it comes to NPCs, watch out for the Mandalorian. This is unlike any other NPC you can find in the game. The Mandalorian will shoot you when he sees you, but if you kill him, you can also find mythical weapons. Other NPCs will drop something too, but only the Mandalorian will drop mythical weapons. You get an environmental sniper rifle with a cool thermal imaging scope.
Gold and MORE!
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 introduces a new in-game currency called Gold. The developers clearly came up with a very creative approach to the game. The problem with gold is that it can only be found on the island. You cannot buy any items in the shop with this gold. No, this gold coin must be used to buy items on the island during games. Very inspired by CoD Warzone.
- One of the main factors in your playing style is the optimal connection. If you have trouble finding the right key to reach a certain threshold, it can be difficult for you to take part in the battles.
- Materials are scattered all over the map, so there is no reason you shouldn’t have at least 1000 materials in the middle of the game. Running out of building materials during a fight is one of the worst feelings in the world.
- Make sure you always have at least two medical items in your inventory. This usually includes a shield and a white health item!
In general, there are some general rules of the game that you should know when you start Fortnite. The above tips and tricks will help you to improve your game. As you improve your skills in some of these tactics, your game will improve dramatically, and you will be winning this sweet victory royale very soon.