Family-friendly hiking trails with views of Lake Winnipesaukee and Squam Lake in wonderful New Hampshire. These shorter day hikes are an amazing way to see all the natural beauty the Lakes Region has to offer! Watch the video below to learn more about these fantastic trails and see them actually being climbed. The video shows the terrain and views from these trails that are all located in the lakes Region of NH.
5 Day Hikes in New Hampshire
- Belknap Mountain- Gilford, NH
- Lockes Hill– Gilford, NH
- Red Hill- Moultonborough, NH
- Bald Knob– Moultonborough, NH
- Rattlesnake Mountain- Holderness, NH
Useful NH Hiking Tools:
- Castle in the clouds map: http://4000footers.com/castleintheclo…
- Rattlesnake / Five Finger Point map: https://www.hikenewengland.com/Rattle…
- AllTrails Guide- https://www.alltrails.com/
Watch the video below to learn more about these fantastic trails and see them actually being climbed.